Youth Hangin with the Truth
Hangin’ with the Truth
Youth & Young Adult Fellowship Time
Join us in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday evenings from 5:30-7:30pm for a time of fun, food, fellowship and God’s Word.
What does Sunday night look like?
- Gather in fellowship hall at 5:30pm
- Participate in various activities (volley ball, basketball, games, etc)
- Join in Sunday night meal together as a church family around 6:30pm
- 7pm Evening topic is introduced
- Groups are broken up into age appropriate groups
- 6-8 grade
- 9 grade and beyond
- Evening concludes @7:30pm
Other events that might take place on Sunday nights
--Movie night --Special occasions (ugly sweater party, Super Bowl, etc)
--Theme game night --Service Project night
--Or whatever else Nicole and the youth think up!
- Students in 6-12th grade & FRIENDS
- Post High school Young Adults & FRIENDS
- Adults/Parents (Yes…Adults/parents are encouraged to attend)
But my son/daughter doesn’t want me around!!!
**We work to create an atmosphere that allows adults and youth to hang-out together yet have their space. Parents are invited to come when they are able to interact with those in attendance, help in kitchen, and participate in games. Dinner time we join everyone together in a family style Sunday night meal. Bible study time you can join any age specific group to add your wisdom and thoughts.
If you are a parent or an adult that would like to help please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.467.6449
Click here to return to the main Youth page.