Connecting Groups = "GROWING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CHRIST"
WHAT IS A CONNECTING GROUP? A Connecting Group within the church is from three to twelve people who meet regularly together with the goal of Christian growth and fellowship. Learn and apply God's way through Bible Study - Develop meaningful Christian friendships - Pray together and offer praise to God - Reach out to others. We believe one of the best ways to help people grow in their faith is through the ministry of a group. Jesus believed in a group! He gathered twelve men close to Him to disciple them. Groups give you an opportunity to get to know other Christians in a relaxed environment as you study the Bible and grow in your faith. Connecting Groups provide a safe place to share life's joys and struggles and encouragement to live as a Christian. Connecting Groups help fulfill the mission and vision of St. Paul. One of the best ways to help us grow in faith is through the ministry of a Connecting Group.
We challenge you to grow in your faith and study the Bible. If you ever wondered what they do in "those groups," here's your chance to find out. Make a connection in one of the following groups...:
Tuesday Morning Women's Group - Leader: Stephanie Diener - meets weekly from 9-11 am in Room 311 at church - childcare is available.
- Tuesday Evening Prayer Group - Leader: Carl Schroeder - meets weekly from 7:00 - 8:00 pm at church in Room 108.
- Thursday Women's Group - Leader: Terri Stone - meets every Thursday at 12:15 pm in Fredonia.
- Saturday Men's Group - Leader: Bob Radzins - meets on the 1st & 3rd weeks at 8 am here at church in Room 100.
- Sunday Mustard Seeds Group - Leaders: Jeff & Stephanie Diener - meet Sunday afternoons 3:30 to 5:30 pm at church - childcare available.
- Sunday Couples Group - Leader: Tandra Sbrocco - meets Sunday evenings at homes for 5-8 weeks at a time (depends on study length), takes a break and starts a new study.
- Sunday/Monday Evening Group - Leader: Cindy Musial - meets twice a month from 6 to 7:30 pm on the 1st Monday and 3rd Sunday evenings of the month for dessert & study - rotating home schedule.
Don't see a date or time that works for you? Contact the church office @ 920-467-6449.
The CONNECTING GROUP LIBRARY - located in Room 201 - Bible studies are available to check out. Click here for a listing of available materials. Is there a study your group would like to do and the study is not available? Contact the church office..