Life Groups: "GROWING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CHRIST"
WHAT IS A LIFE GROUP? A Connecting Group within the church is from three to twelve people who meet regularly together with the goal of Christian growth and fellowship.
- Learn and apply God's way through Bible Study
- Develop meaningful Christian friendships
- Pray together and offer praise to God
- Reach out to others.
We believe one of the best ways to help people grow in their faith is through the ministry of a group. Jesus believed in a group! He gathered twelve men close to Him to disciple them. Groups give you an opportunity to get to know other Christians in a relaxed environment as you study the Bible and grow in your faith. Connecting Groups provide a safe place to share life's joys and struggles and encouragement to live as a Christian. Life Groups help fulfill the mission and vision of St. Paul. One of the best ways to help us grow in faith is through the ministry of a Life Group.
HOW DO I JOIN A LIFE GROUP? Contact the church office 920-467-6449 or [email protected].
We challenge you to grow in your faith and study the Bible. If you ever wondered what they do in "those groups," here's your chance to find out. Make a connection in one of the following groups...:
Tuesday Morning Women's Group - Leader: Stephanie Diener - meets weekly from 9-11 am in Room 311 at church - childcare is available.
- Tuesday Evening Prayer Group - Leader: Carl Schroeder - meets weekly from 7:00 - 8:00 pm at church in Room 108.
- Thursday Women's Group - Leader: Terri Stone - meets every Thursday at 12:15 pm in Fredonia.
- Saturday Men's Group - Leader: Bob Radzins - meets on the 1st & 3rd weeks at 8 am here at church in Room 100.
- Sunday Mustard Seeds Group - Leaders: Jeff & Stephanie Diener - meet Sunday afternoons 3:30 to 5:30 pm at church - childcare available.
- Sunday Couples Group - Leader: Tandra Sbrocco - meets Sunday evenings at homes for 5-8 weeks at a time (depends on study length), takes a break and starts a new study.
- Sunday/Monday Evening Group - Leader: Cindy Musial - meets twice a month from 6 to 7:30 pm on the 1st Monday and 3rd Sunday evenings of the month for dessert & study - rotating home schedule.
Don't see a date or time that works for you? Contact the church office @ 920-467-6449.
The LIFE GROUP LIBRARY - located in Room 201 - Bible studies are available to check out. Click here for a listing of available materials.
Is there a study your group would like to do and the study is not available? Contact the church office.