Youth & Young Adult Fellowship Time
Join us in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday evenings during the school year from 5:30-7:30pm for a time of fun, food, fellowship and God’s Word.
What does Sunday night look like?
- 5:30 PM - Gather in Fellowship Hall, participate in various activities (volleyball, basketball, games, etc)
- 6:30 PM - Join in meal together as a church family
- 7:00 PM - Evening topic is introduced, groups are broken up into age-appropriate groups(6-8 grade / 9 grade and beyond)
- 7:30 PM - Evening concludes
Due to ever changing covid-19 regulations please watch Youth Page for detailed schedule and information.
Other events that might take place on Sunday nights
--Movie night --Special occasions (ugly sweater party, Super Bowl, etc)
--Theme game night --Service Project night
--Or whatever else Nicole and youth team think up!
- Students in 6-12th grade & FRIENDS
- Post High school Young Adults & FRIENDS
- Adults/Parents (Yes…Adults/parents are encouraged to attend)
... but my son/daughter doesn’t want me around!
**We work to create an atmosphere that allows adults and youth to hang-out together yet have their space. Parents are invited to come when they are able to interact with those in attendance, help in kitchen, and participate in games. Dinner time we join everyone together in a family style Sunday night meal. Bible study time you can join any age specific group to add your wisdom and thoughts.
If you are a parent or an adult that would like to help please contact Nicole at [email protected] or 920.467.6449
Click here to return to the main Youth page.