Night to Shine "Shine-Thru Parade"
Hey St. Paul Lutheran Family! Do you have decorations Night to Shine could borrow? It will be a huge job to decorate, enhance the parking lot, and grassy areas around the church with lights. We are looking for white lawn deer, snowmen, snowflakes, stars, spiral trees, plus so much more! Contact Lorrie Wilson, Decorating Coordinator
All COVID restrictions have been removed at St. Paul, with the exception of not offering the Common Cup during Communion.
- Masks are optional at all times at St. Paul. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, you are welcome to continue doing so.
- Please record your attendance with the Friendship Books in the pews.
To watch current and past Worship Services, click here
Please join us in our Congregational Meeting on Mon Jan 31 at 6:30 PM in the Worship Center.
- June 2021 Secretary's Report
- December 2021 Treasurer's Report
- Blacktop Project
- Director of Children's Ministry Call (pending)
- Congregation Concerns
Lay Leader Connect
On Thursday evenings and Sundays between Worship Services, please stop and meet a Church Council Member or Elder that will be available in the Gathering Area here at church. Come meet and share any feedback you may have for them regarding any and all aspects of St. Paul!
Check out Upcoming Events under the Connect & Grow tab!